Friday, June 22, 2007

We have a home....

Yall, I just want to thank everyone for the thoughts, love, prayers, and sweet comments that have went forth for me and my family this week. We did get the house that we looked at. Yall, it's a bigger and better house than we had and when we went to settle the financial part of it, the landlord would not take the $200 deposit we had expected to pay. Isn't GOD awesome??? We have been truly blessed this week. We went from a LR that when we all 5 sit in it there was no room for anyone else to a formal LR and den, we went from a kitchen that housed our washer/dryer to a kitchen, dining room and a huge laundry room. And guess what yall, I have 2 full bathrooms (a woman dream when they share a home with 4 men....lol). We have 2 acres of land for our children to enjoy, a concrete driveway for Carson to ride his bike. I did not post all this to brag but to let everyone know what an awesome God we serve.

I can not say thank you enough for the prayers and love. Please continue to pray for strength. We have a mess at the old house and tons of toys to sift through. And a bigger house to get organized. And as you can see, I have internet now, I won't get a thing done.......lol

I am gonna close for now, there is so much to be done, But I promise to post more later.

Love all yall, (Kim, don't you just love my proper english????...lol),
Lisa

2 comments:

Kim said...

I told you that God would bless you with even more than He took away - Praise Him! I am so excited for you - when you get settled, you lock that bathroom door and soak in a tub filled with bubbles. Make all the men share the other one! Yes, I adore your southern English - it makes me miss a small town. God is good - all the time. Love ya!

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

HOW AMAZING!!! Go GOD!!! I'm rejoicing with you sweet friend in Christ!! God is so good!!!