Monday, August 27, 2007

Tired of being PRIDEFUL

Hey Yall,

I haven't forgot about yall......I have just been through hell these last few weeks. (emotionally speaking) I will post later and explain it all because right now my phone is disconnected. With our phone company....if it gets disconnected...you have no phone, no t.v. and no internet. Just pray for us right now. Pray for provision, direction, financial wisdom. I am at the library right now using their computer but don't have the time to post what I really want to say......I will try to post more soon...in the meantime......PRAY.

Lisa

2 comments:

Kim said...

Lisa,
Hang in there girl - maybe the opportunity to substitute and get some more money rolling in will come soon or an opportunity for you to work elsewhere. With the cost of everything increasing - money seems to be TIGHT for many right now - Keep trusting in Him.

Lisa said...

I know God works everything out for the good but it just seems like when everyhting is just about to level out we take three steps back.He will work it out in his time....just continue to pray for us.

Love ya girl,
Lisa