Thursday, May 31, 2007

Okay, bear with me, I am new at this but here we go,

I am a busy mom of 3 wonderful sons (typical but overall wonderful). Mikey 17, is a rising senior, Derek 15, a sophmore and then we have Carson 8, a 3rd grader. As you can see, I have my hands full of all boys and need all the christian advice I can get. I am married to a police officer and my family is my life, my world, my everything. So enough about them.....so what can I say about ME.

Well as you can see, my header (or whatever you call it) is titled I have a purpose. I want you to know that it has taken me 37 years to realize this. Ya know, God made me the way I am because I am ME, created in his image. For so long now I have been battling with low self-esteem and always worried about what someone was saying about me. With the mighty help of my lord Jesus Christ I am starting to ovecome this metality. I have been put on this earth with a purpose and I need to start declaring this. God has truly blessed me with a wonderful family, no we don't have the best of everything but we have each other. See, no matter how hard I try, my thoughts always lead me back to family. They are my heart.

Well, I will try to post more later, just wanted to get my blog started and look forward to hearing from other women like me that are taking life one day at a time and living knowing they have a PURPOSE.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Wow - I am excited for you! You need to read max Lucado's Cure for the Common Life - it is all about finding your passion and purpose - I wrote a little about it in my blog the other day. Isn't this fun? Glad you joined us! Blog on!