Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Please, Please PRAY!!!!!!!

Hey to all I really don't know where to start with this but I will say to Nicki, thank you for your post this morning, I really needed it. See this past weekend, my 17 yr.old was home alone and decided he wanted to cook some chicken strips. He cuts the grease on to heat up and and walked into our den to wait. To try to make a long story short,He had cut the wrong eye on. The eye he had cut on also had a broiler of grease on it it and started a grease fire. I can't go into the whole story because it would take me half the day on here but we have major smoke damage and the house is unlivable at this time. On top of all this, we RENT and our landlord suggested yesterday after we talked with the insurance adjuster that he thought it was best if we just tried somewhere else to live. Yall, my heart went to my feet. Not only were we out of a place to live for the time being but we also now have to find a place to live permanently. On top of having to clean every single thing that is brought out and move to a new location.

When you pray, pray for provision but most of all pray for STRENGTH. We need HIS strength to pull us through this. We arer all seperated at this point. Mike and I stayed at his parents the last three nights. Carson, our 8 yr. old stayed with a friend last night and our 2 oldest has been staying with an aunt and uncle. Our life has been turned upside down but I know somehow something good will come out of this but right now I can't see 2 feet in foot of us. Just pray, pray, pray and please don't hesitate to leave a comment. Tell everyone you know to pray. With God all things are possible.

Love ya all,
Lisa

6 comments:

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

Girl....my heart breaks for you!! (BIG HUGS) I'm so sorry to hear about this, but don't lose hope....I will be praying all day for you and I know our God is gonna step down and knock your socks off with blessings. Keep trusting Him, don't lose hope. May He do something SO BIG in your life through this!!! Please keep me posted and I will be praying for you!!! Love you!!

Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

Hey - I will be lifting you all up. Change is hard enough when you are expecting it, but unexpected is even worse. I hope that everyone is ok.

He is watching you still! Leigh

Kim said...

Lisa -
I am so sorry that his happened - I will pray for you all especially Mikey and the guilt he must feel - I also pray that God will place you in a home even better for your family than the one you are being forced to leave. I am sorry - I pray that God will send help from many avenues and that you will see His hand in all of this - Cling to Ecc. 3:11 - He will make everything beautiful in HIS time. Love ya! Hang on...
Kim

Lisa said...

Thanks Nicki, Leigh and Kim for all the encouragement. I may not be able able to post again tonight for we will be busy but continue praying consistently because Mike was told a liitle while ago that he wanted us out asap so he could get someone in the house to start cleaning and restructuring. Just pray, pray, pray.

Love to all of you,
Lisa

Neva said...

Praying that God will grant you safe passage through this lifestorm.

Peace
neva

Valarie said...

Hey Lisa. I'm so sorry to hear about your upset. Praise God no one was seriously injured!

Remember to "seek first His kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be give to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Mth 6:33-34

When God closes a door it's because He has a different one for you that is even better than the one He closed. He is faithful! Don't forget that!

I'll be praying for you and your family.
Love in Jesus,
Valarie