Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Trying to get settled......

I really don't have anything particular to post but wanted to post an update of our settling situation. We are slowing getting back to somewhat normalcey ( I don't think thats a word but oh well) I still have some clothes to sift through and some junk to go through out on my carport but I will eventually get to it. I did get a lot done today. We are officially out of the old house.

Kim, as I am doing these things around the house, I think of you praying your through housework. When I load the washer, I am thankful I have clothes to wear. When I cook (something I hate to do), I am thankful God has provided food for my family, when I wash dishes, I am thankful that I have a husband and 3 sons to fill the sink full of multiple glasses when they could have reused 1 over and over all day. I just look at things different. I could have lost it all in a matter of minutes including my oldest son.

My God is awesome and continues to show himself in a powerful way to our family. When you feel that God has not been there for you (as I did) ,think of who it was that may have walked away.

Love you in Christ,
Lisa

1 comment:

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

I smiled at your "glasses" comment....we go through MANY cups around here during the day too!! Keep praising Him! Keep walking! You're doing an awesome job!!! Have a great day, praying for you!