Thursday, June 28, 2007

Some Mama time......

Good morning girls.....yes I am on a blogging roll. 2 posts back to back is good for me, hunh?

I am excited this morning. A friend of mine is coming over to see the house and then she is taking me to lunch. I get out for a little while and some mama time just doing what I want to do. I know we will probably hit wally world. You just can't go anywhere these days and not go to Wal-mart. The hubby is working and my oldest boys are keeping my 8 yr. old.

Nicki, I am so excited for you. Staying with someone for 5 days was enough for me. I know you are ready for a place to call home. I was praising God last night when I read your post. I have notice when I talk to someone about what the lord has been doing, I start talking 90 miles a minute and my adrenaline gets to pumping and I just get so excited in the lord. God is awesome, it's not always about prosperity (even though I know he wants us to proper) but he knows what we need when we need it.

Well, we finally made plans for the 4th. We may cook out on the 4th and then on the 7th we plan on going to this big firework show over Lake Thurmond. It's called Thunder over Thurmond. I think we will spend most of the day with my sister and brother-in-law on the pontoon and then watch the firework show that night. It's so pretty over the lake.

Well I guess I need to get up and get a shower and get ready for my day.

Rejoicing in the lord,
Lisa

1 comment:

Kim said...

Welcome back - we have missed you! Keep it going -

Kim