Thursday, July 26, 2007

God's HUGE powerful hand...............

Good Morning girls...... I am about to bust a gut to tell what happened yesterday. I am so full of Gods presence right now I just don't where to start. Well here it goes.......I don't know if any of you have heard of the local news here in our little town but we have made the headlines but this time it has really hit home (literally). Ya see, my husband is a police officer(SRO) here in CF. Well, they have fired one officer and one resigned wednesday due to sexual misconduct while on duty. You can see full story on www.wyff.com . I gave you this site.....so all you prayers warriors can keep up with this awful thing that has happened and help me pray. Well anyway, the reason I am posting this is to tell you what happen to me on tuesday afternoon concerning this situation.(Sorry if I am jumping around) I knew about this on tuesday because they had a meeting at the PD that morning and my hubby had come home telling me they we suspended (at that time). Need I not mention he never tells me anything concerning work because it's none of my business but this really bothered him. However, that afternoon I was praying especially for the PD and the strangest (I shouldn't put it like that but I have never had this happen so clear and bold before) thing happen to me. While I was praying... i had said God please keep your hands on the PD and these officers and especially the ones involved and all of a sudden I saw this huge hand, I mean huge cover the CFPD. he said to me, "My child, I have my hand on them, don't worry, everythings going to be okay." Oh thank you Jesus.Some may call it a vision, others may say it was just me but i seen it just as plain as I am typing this post. So that night while at church (Revival), the preacher said, everyone just worship and pour your heart out to the lord. I was praying about this thing I have been going through and there again I saw a huge hand except this time it was over my house. He said, My hand is protecting you and your family, don't worry I will provide." Yall it was all I could do....I immediately started praising him even more. We are PH by the way (FYI) so the preacher called us out and told us that God wanted us to know that everything was going to be alright, he was going to be there for us and that our realtionship was stronger now than it was a year ago......oh, how true this is. That's a another blog for another day...lol

So anyway there's more........I had sent my oldest son to the bank to cash a $20 check for me and go by the grocery store. When he got back, he said,"Mama, was that check for $40?" I said ,"NO, WHY?" He went on to tell me that the teller had given him $40, so I called the bank (we bank out of town so she just couldn't deduct the money from my account) and ask and she said she didn't know why but she thought about it after he left and thought she had gave him more. With NO HESITATION, I told her we would bring it back to her, she said she appreciated it very much. We closed our conversation and hung up the phone and I went on with my day. Well last night (at my church) My pastor came back to my room and said see me after church, I have something for ya. Later he brought me an envelope and said this is for you and your family, don't ask any questions....just take it as a blessing. Yall there was $200 in that envelope. No ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE CAN TELL ME THAT MY GOD IS NOT MY PROVIDER. God is so good......not because it was money but because it was what we needed at that time. I now can get gas for my vehicle and go to the grocery store. We serve a mighty God yall.......I hope this post can reach some one who may be struggling finacially or whatever it may be....hold on to HIM. He will provide and see you through it all. Remember even if you can't see it as I did......he has his hand in it all.

Love to all,
Lisa

3 comments:

Kim said...

Lisa,
I am so thankful that everything worked out in HIS time and that you know that your family is protected under HIS hand.

I love the expression "bust a gut" - makes me miss a small town. Have a great day in Him!

Kim

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

Girl......I am jumping up off this blog with you!!! WOW!!! God is so good!!! WHOO HOOO!!! You keep on praising Him, He is so awesome and keep being obedient......your blessing is ON IT'S WAY!!

Praying for you sweet sister in Christ!!

Shelly said...

Oh sweet friend...

I loved hearing about what God is doing in your life. What a time He must be having showing off for you and your family and being your provider. Your heart and faith for Him are a sweet aroma to His Name. I praise Him too for being your Provider! Carry on girlfriend!