Friday, July 27, 2007

He forgives you Mama.

My 8 year old and I were going to town yesterday to run some errands and a squirrel ran safely across in front of us. My son said "Mama, have you ever ran over a squirrel?" I told him, "No, but I had ran over a baby rabbit once and killed it." I went on to tell him how sad it made me and that I actually cried when it happened. He said, "aww, mama, God forgives you, he knows you didn't mean to do it." Was that not the sweetest thing you ever heard? Out of the mouth of babes........they can say just the right thing at the right time, can't they?

I know this is short but everyone Have a BLESSED day,

Lisa

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Heheh...too cute!

Kim said...

Get busy posting girl! I am ready to start back too! Figure if I can't get the family to post on our website - I will at least try here. :)