Monday, July 9, 2007

I'll still PRAISE him.

And I'll praise you this storm,And I will lift my hands,
that you are who you are No matter where I am,
And every tear I cry ,you hold in your hand,
You never left my side,and though my heart is torn ,
I'll praise you int this storm.

I just love the words to that song and it is so true, no matter what we go through, we have to continue to praise him.

I didn't mention this last week because I was praising my way through it and I'll continue to do so. But last week while Mike was patroling, he heard the deputies being called out to our old house. Mike said he didn't know what it was about about but if we were charged with anything, he could lose his job. We knew we had done nothing wrong but you know how satan will put things in your mind and make you doubt. We had not clean up anything when we left because the insurance co. told us not to. Serv-pro or whoever come in would clean from top to bottom, side to side. I immediately called our pastor to tell him what was going on, he told me to just praise our way through this. God would not have brought us as far as he has to let us go now. When I got off the phone with him, I started praising the lord for what he was doing , what he had done and what he was going to do. I also prayed for out former landlord for the lord to take the greed he had in his heart away. To make a long story short Mike was told later that he was trying to charge us with damage to property. Ya know, "How stupid does that sound?" The responding officer said he could see there had been a fire and that as far as he could see with the rest of the house we had not did anything crimally wrong. This man was trying to get us to clean up and paint when thats what his insurance for. I guess he thinks we are stupid but it sounds like insurance fraud to me. There is no doubt to me God will pull us thorough all of this.

You know, I don't understand why we had to go through all this but I do know God has done a powerful work in me since all this has taken place. I will continue to praise him so when another storm comes our way, I know he will be there with his hands outstretched ready to pull us to shore. Like the song says, sometimes we may not hear him from the sound of the rain saying "I am with you." but he is still there.

I don't know what you may be going through today but just PRAISE him. We have to praise him in the valley as well as on the mountain top.

How will you respond when a storm comes your way??????

Praising him,
Lisa

3 comments:

Kim said...

Remember my post on what spills out when you are shaken? Honey or Vinegar....Let the honey flow girl! Keep your eyes on the cross and don't let a foolish (I say that in love) man rob you of your blessings :)

Kim

Lisa said...

Thanks Kim.....I was shaken for about 30 minutes and let me tell ya, it was not honey that was flowing....lol That man has completely lost his mind. We said he had more money than sense...however the word says pray for your enemies and thats what we will continue to do. God will work it out.

I was told by a friend the other day that "Our biggest battles are right before our greatest breakthrough." Hey....does that not sound like a great title to a inspiring blog?....lol

Still praising him,
Lisa

Kim said...

Consider yourself tagged - go to Leigh's blog today and follow the instructions - I have a link on my post. List five reasons why you "dig" Jesus. Can't wait to see what you come up with....