Friday, October 5, 2007

Just a small update........

Hey to all,

Just a small update. Not a whole lot going on with me just football, boys, husband, football, boys, husband, football, husband. Now you get what I mean. the fall season I am surrounded by nothing but football. Football games with the boys.....monday---my 8 yr. old, thursday---my 15 yr. old and on friday nights---both of my oldest boys play. Then we have church on wednesdays so the only night we have open in tuesday and I am thinking about signing my little one up for karate. So there goes my week.............lol

There has been a little excitement this week. My middle son-Derek- hurt his knee during practice on tuesday. They are saying it's a sprain with some torn fibers behind the knee. So we are in physical therapy till the 15th. So until my children graduate............i guess we will live in the dr. office........lol

Not a whole lot planned for the weekend.....we do have Homecoming at our church and then I have a baby shower at our former church so it will be nice to get to see everybody at both.

I guess i better close for now......maybe I get back to blogging next week.


Till then have a great weekend,
Lisa

2 comments:

Kim said...

Great to hear from you. I keep checking in to see if you have posted anything new. I feel that my schedlue is similar right now - TKD and Swim on Tuesdays, Church Wednesdays, Bible Study on Thursdays and TKD on Friday nights - not to mention three birthday parties and a wedding this month. WHEW! I am exhausted. Todd is taking a class several nights a week and cannot help out with Sam so that leaves me in the road ALL week. Be thankful everything is close to you - I spend more time traveling to the events that I spend at them. :) I wouldn't trade it for anything though - he is growing up way too fast.

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

Hey Lisa! Glad to see you updated! I understand.....life is busy! I'm sure it only gets worse (and more expensive) as they get older!! =) Have a great day!