Thursday, November 1, 2007

CANCER....Such a destructive word

Hey to all.....hope things are going well with everyone. This is a not so good post this morning. back in April my father-in-law starting having some problems and ended up in the ER and from there surgery. The result of the surgery was cancerous but we were told that the drs. had gotten it all. Well a few weeks ago....he had small knot come up. He went back to the dr. and they ended up doing more surgery and this time it has shown up that it is in his lymph nodes. Just wanted everyone to be praying for him and our families as well. he goes to Augusta, Ga. on tuesday...hopefully we will know more then as far as treatments. I will post more as I know.

Hope all the little kids had a good time last night.....the dentist will be busy in a couple of weeks...lol

Sorry for the short post but I am working today....just wanted you to be praying for my father-in-law. His name is Vernon Johnson...please add him to your prayer list.

Thanks,
Lisa

1 comment:

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

Hey girl! I will be praying!