Monday, November 5, 2007

Begining of a new week........

Well.... good morning girls....It's another monday. We had a 3 day weekend this weekend. The boys were out of school on friday for a teachers work day. They received their report cards and I couldn't believe it..we are passing everything. We were proud of 'em. You will never guess what else I did on friday......give up? I put my christmas tree up. Yes...call me crazy but now it's up and I can enjoy thanksgiving, shopping and the holidays because all that is out of the way. I just love christmas.

My father-in-law goes tomorrow to see a urological oncologist. Pray that he can tell him something positive and things are going to be alright. I have created a website for him so friends, family and prayer warriors can go on there and leave him a note of encouragement. It's www.caringbridge.org and then on the name, type in vernonjohnson1. I know he would love to know that people are praying for him. I know God is in control of what is ahead of him. I don't remember exactly what I posted previously about him but he had surgery back in April and they told us they had gotten it all. No chemo., radiation or anything. He had more surgery about 2 weeks ago and now they are saying 2 of the 7 lymph nodes tested positive for cancer. Just pray it hasn't spread throughout the body and was all localized in that one area. He has Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma. Metastatic meaning it can mestesticize to other areas of the body. We are praying it hasn't gone that far.

Well hope everyone had a great weekend. Nikki, hope your are feeling better and things can get back to somewhat normal for you.

Love yall,
Lisa

4 comments:

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

You're so sweet! Thank you!! I will drop by that site and leave a note of encouragment.

ps- I wanted to tell you to go sign up on this website, it's a great way to earn some extra money.....not get rich quick or anything like that, just a few extra dollars here and there. Refer a person or two and you'll make even more! You get $10 just for signing up.
http://hits4pay.com/members/index.cgi?nkoziarz

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

girl, where are you at??

Kim said...

Where have you been? Come back....

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

Hey Lisa, I don't know where you are but I wanted to stop by and wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving! I'm very thankful for you and I miss you, I hope things are ok. Have a BLESSED Thanksgiving! Love ya!