Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Enjoying the fresh cool air.

Good afternoon girls......hope all are doing fine today.

I am doing great. I have been doing some well overdue cleaning this morning and I decided to turn my air off and raise some windows and just enjoy the fresh air. I love this fall weather that has finally gotten here. Boy, this is some great football weather for my boys. The leaves have started falling, I have already put out my fall decor and before too long I'll be in that holiday spirit. Ya gonna think I am crazy but I like to put up my christmas tree around the 2nd week in Nov. so I can enjoy it longer. I know "crazy" hunh?

Well, we start working with the youth tonight. I had kinda questioned....what my position was in all this? Mike said he wanted me by his side to offer advice, assistance and be there for the teen age girls if they needed me. (This day in time you need male and female leadership because of liability reason....sad but true) But anyway, I didn't want to overstep my broundries from the pastor. Well, when he told the church sunday night......he introduce it as......Mike and Lisa will be working with the teens starting wed. night. It made me feel good and answered many questions I had with one simple statement. Ya know, we make things difficult for ourselves, don't we? I know I do anyway. I am looking forward to it now and getting excited. Right now.....we only have 4 or 5 and 2 belong to us....lol But I know and trusting in the lord that when the word gets out, the lord will send them our way. Continue to pray for us.....with obediance comes tricks of the enemy.

Well.....the senior year has set in full blown. I about cried yesterday when we got our sons senior pictures proofs yesterday. It won't be long before we will be ordering invitations and all that other good stuff. I can't believe almost 18 years has past so quickly. If you have little ones, cherish every moment, they grow up way too fast.

I guess I better get off this computer, got some more vacuuming to do and a little dusting. The little one will be in from school in a little while and then we are off to homework.

Thank you lord for a great day in you. Thank you for the fresh cool air. But most of all thank you for "forgiveness." It's in your holy name I pray, AMEN!

Until next time,
Lisa

1 comment:

Kim said...

I am still alittle disappointed that I did not get to see you when I was home - I was so glad that I got to scrapbook - i did 16 pages - I already have my laundry done and house cleaned for the weekend and I plan on scrapbooking again - I have caught up with Sam's current book - but I need to catch up in his school book - I keep finding things to add to it each time I clean out a drawer. Enjoyed your post - I want to see you on here more...I am going to try to post more now that things are slowing down at school.