Friday, September 14, 2007

Things are getting better......

Hey to all. I just want to thank everyone for the prayers. Things are starting to look up for us. We got on phone service back on yesterday and needless to say.....we had some happy campers in our house last night. My middle son loves the internet and he was on his laptop from the time he got in from football practice til getting his shower and going to bed......lol

So, on to better news......I am starting to see a little of what my husband has been seeing the last couple of months. we had a community revival this week that was topped off with a youth night on wed. night with a concert and speaker Darren Bruce. Darren used to be the chaplain for Clemson. There were so many kids there and as I sit back and wathced them worship, dance, just have fun in the lord, I felt like the lord was telling me......this is only a glimpse of what is to come for Calhoun Falls youth. I still miss my other church but I guess thats the fleshly human part of us.

Mu husband taught sunday school last sunday and where there had been 1 or 2 in there......there was 9. The preacher wife walked by....one of the kids said.....and she was like...oh my where did all of you come from????? She was all excited. he is getting ready to launch something on wed. night but he has heart to have something on another night of the week....so any young person can come that may go to another church. Not sure if he is going to do it at the church or our home. i will let yall know how it goes.

Well.......it's friday and school is about to let out. I am tired from being here all week and oh did I tell you that I was ask to work next tuesday......7 days so far...whoo-hooo....lol God is so good....we just got to be willing to endure the trials, pass the test and stay in his will.

Hope everyone has a great weekend,
Lisa

No comments: