Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Thank you lord for everything !!!!!!!

Hey yall........hope you all are doing great. I am in a blah mood today, nothing too much to say.

I will say things are going a lot smoother for me because I am learning to adjust and just go with the flow. I know things will work out for the best....I have just got to lean on the one with all the understanding and not my own.

Hopefully, I will have my phone, t.v. and internet service back on thursday. I thought we would have to pay a deposit again but I called yesterday and checked and she said just pay what is due and it would be restore the same day. That was an answered prayer for us because it would have been $200. I THANK GOD for that.

I have been subbing this week for the P.E. teacher. Boy are those kids wild.......I guess thats the class where they release the most energy........lol I will sub friday for one of the coaches because we have an out of town game that is about 2 1/2 hrs. away so the team will have to leave before school lets out. I won't have to come in until 12:00 and work till 2:40, so it won't be that bad.

I thank you lord, for the job that I have and the opportunity to work this week. thank you for restoreing our finances and providing for us. Thank you for a spouse that will work hard for his family and is devoted to answering the call that you have placed on his heart for young people. thank you for my 3 beautiful boys for which on some days I could ring their necks but most of the time, they are pretty good boys. I just thank you lord for everything today. Stand by me and my family and protect us from harm. It's in your holy name I pray, AMEN !!!!

Chat with yall later,
Lisa

1 comment:

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

glad things are turning back around!! take care! you're in my prayers!!