Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Carson gets his cast


Hey to all. first of all this is a picture of my son Carson. He got his cast today and charging people for their signatures....so far he has made $4......lol Now that I know how to add pictures I will start posting more.
So anyway....he did great. We wear this one for 3 weeks and then we get one from elbow down for 3 weeks. Yep.....he'll have for christmas and his birthday is Jan. 7th and I am calculating him to get it off Jan. 8th. What a bummer !!!!!
Nothing to exciting to post about just busy, busy busy with him. He can't dress himself , bath himself or anything so a mama's work is never done. I will try to post more later.
Lisa

4 comments:

Kim said...

Man - I like that orange cast. Tell Carson that we pray that it heals soon.

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

Orange!! Love it!! =) I bet you are busy with him!! Precious memories.......ha ha. =)

Kim said...

Lisa... where are you? You still out there?

Kim said...

Lisa... where are you? You still out there?