Saturday, January 12, 2008

I am still here......lol

Oh my goodness......it feels like I am new to blogland. So much has happened since I have posted last.

I really don't know where to start but I guess I can start where I left off. Carson got his cast off last friday (Jan. 4). His birthday was the 7th so it was a great birthday present. He still has to wear a brace for 3 more weeks and then he wants him to wear it after that while he is playing. We had went back for xrays 1 week after he got the cast and the bone had shifted. They had to reset it in the dr. office and boy it was sooooo not fun. So after that happening, I don't have any problem getting him to wear that brace.

Well an update on my father-in-law........he went for that full body pet scan and NOTHING shown up. No signs of cancer anywhere. PRAISE THE LORD !!! So now he has to go back every 3 months to check things out so continue to pray that nothing shows up when he goes back.

Work is going great......I feel like I am a part now. You know when you are the new kid on the block you feel like you stand out but now I feel comfortable with the babies and I work with a great person. We get along great and I couldn't ask for a better person to work with.

Well i know this is short but for the last two days I have done nothing but cough. I hope it hasn't turned into bronchitis. Nothing in the head....it feels like it's all in the chest. Today is the worst day yet. I hope I don't end up in the dr. office again. I just can't quit coughing.

I'll try to post more later......I was going to do a lot of cleaning today but right now it looks like the recliner is calling my name....lol

Love yall,
Lisa

2 comments:

Kim said...

Good to hear from you - I need to post more as well. keep it up - great news about Vernon.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.