Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Another attempt....lol

Hey to all my blogging friends and family. It's been awhile since ny last blog.....aahh, January i think...lol No excuse just going through a lot of gunk and really didn't feel like sharing it with anyone. I have kept up with all of you through out this whole time. It has really been a high light of my day to log on and read whats been going on with you all. You have been an inspiration to me on some days when I thought I could not go on.

Life has been different for me the last month or so. One of the major things in my life the last couple of months was my first born, graduating high school. I just can't believe 18 years has past and now he has to face this cruel world out there. he has chose not to go to college but wants to be a full time firefighter. he has been taking some classes that will help him with this. He is certified now bit classes will help to pursue that dream of his.

My father-in-law is still battling cancer. It seems like when they find something, do surgery and about to get through it....something else shows up. As a matter of fact....we are awaiting results as I type this of a pet scan that was done last week.

My husband faced surgery last wednesday but has done real well with it. I have found myself spoiling him so he would probably be doing a lot more if I would let him.....lol

So this coming fall I will have a rising Jr. and a 4th grader. Kim, can you believe Derek only has 2 more years? Time is flying yall....if you readers out there have little ones.....cherish these moments.....they will be gone in a blink of an eye.

Hope to hear from my blogging friends.....I will try to do better with the blogging this time around.

Love ya guys,
A mom with a PURPOSE

2 comments:

Kim said...

Welcome Home....we have missed you. I have check on and off to see if you were posting anything.

If you decide that you want to have a show, I would love to do one for you. I am going to try to schedule several events in the Greenwood area and come do them in one sweep - let me know if you would like to do one and I will bring you a hostess packet on Friday. You can really earn some cool free stuff (and gift certificates) by doing a show in July.

Kim

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

Hey sweet Lisa! I'm so glad you are back! I hope to hear more from you!